Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter

We had a nice Easter this year.  In the past, we really haven't done Easter with Ella.  So, this was her first real experience that she might remember.  My folks were here and Ella was so happy.  She loves her grandparents so much.  It makes my heart happy how close Ella is with her grandparents.  I didn't really have that with mine so, it's something that was very important to me to instill in Ella.  

Anyway, Easter was great.  We had an egg hunt in our community the week before and, the Easter bunny left a small hunt for Ella.  Her favorite part of Easter was the Easter bunny eating the carrots.  Her Grandma Washie and Papa Moosie spoiled her with gifts as did her Grandma Jody and Papa Han.  Truthfully on Easter, she was a bit overwhelmed by all of her gifts.  I think she handled it well though.  The Easter bunny doesn't believe in giving candy but, clothes and princess attire.  




No comments:

Post a Comment