Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

One Year


I honestly can't believe that this weekend marks our first year in our house.  Time sure seems to be flying by.  We love our house and can't imagine being anywhere else.  Yes, we live further out in Chandler but, we wouldn't change a thing.  Our area is growing like crazy and we're enjoying watching all of the new houses pop up.  I am proud that we have our own home.  It has taken a lot of sacrifice and work but, it's worth it.  After living in the apartment we lived in, I would not trade our home for anything.  We have a very long ways to go as far as decorating but, we'll get there. 
 I remember the weekly trips that we'd take to visit our house (after placing an offer) and fantasizing about how wonderful it would be to live here.  I remember just driving around the area thinking man, I would love for Ella to grow up here.  
We love our home and we work very hard for it.  So, Happy Birthday house, we can't wait to make more memories with you.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthhday Home! We love your home and were as excited as you guys when we went out there before you got it, peeked in the windows etc. You will have a lifetime of memories there.

    We had a great time as always, being there for the Easter weekend. I am so glad Ella has the closeness she does to her grandparents. I am sorry you missed that but then I always thought you kind of had that with Grandpa.

    We love you 3!

    ReplyDelete