Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, March 18, 2013

Swim Suit Season

I hate swim suit season.  It always bothers me when they put out the bikinis now.  Even if I were in shape, I doubt I would rock a bikini as a mom.  I just think some things are better left behind.  I do however LOVE swim suit season for Ella.  I love all of the little girl swimsuits.  I decided to go with a two piece because, it will be easier for her to go to the bathroom.  They have water day at school and I don't want her to strip down completely.  I picked this swim suit up and Once Upon A Child (love that store) and she was very happy with it.  She was a little self conscious about her stomach being out but, I think she likes to wear it.  The kid loves water and will be happy when we buy a sprinkler.

I told her to smile and, this is what she gave me.  Modeling already...Oh boy!

1 comment: