Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, March 18, 2013

Well Loved

Ella's most loved toy is her Bapo, I know I have written posts about him before and he's in almost EVERY picture.  Bapo is Ella's comfort spot, he's her best friend and, it's shows.  Ella loves her Bapo so much and takes him EVERYWHERE!! Bapo has been to Texas, California and soon, Michigan.  He's almost two and he is now blind.  He lost his first eye about a year ago.  Ella and Devin were out to dinner while I was at the dentist.  When they came to pick me up, Devin said something awful had happened.  His nose is scratched and his one eye started to kind of chip.  Yesterday, Devin took Ella over to his dads to drop off their truck.  I went to the store to go shopping for groceries.  When I came home Devin said, a terrible thing had happened and, showed me Bapo.  Poor Bapo is blind now.  I asked Ella what happened to him and she shrugged her shoulders and said, "I don't know....Captain Hook did it Mommy.  He's not nice" Of all of the 'scary' guys in Disney movies, Captain Hook is the one that scares her the most.  As both eye losses have been on Daddy's watch, I am thinking he's living a double life.  I do know 100% that Bapo is a very very well loved toy.  

Their First Bonding Moment



1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhhh....Bapo will be her friend forever...look at Wakey!

    ReplyDelete