Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, March 18, 2013

Three

Ella will be three at the end of May.  I just can't believe how quickly time is passing.  I could go on and on about all of the things she's doing but, I am going to wait until her birthday to do so.  
I have no shame in admitting that I am one of those moms that talks non stop about their child.  I am sure it may get annoying to my friend that don't have kids but, the ones that do seem to understand.  She's great and I am proud to be her mom.  
Her compassion and sensitivity at such an young age softens me.  She is a beautiful little girl inside and out and, I cannot nor will I ever be able to imagine what life would be like without her.




1 comment:

  1. She really does have a lot of sensitivity and compassion, which is rare at her age...You were the same way... Although it is difficult to see your child cry , she will grow up to be a wonderful, caring person who will always care about others. She reminds me so much of you.

    ReplyDelete