Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Catching Up

Life has just gotten too busy for posting :( We have had such a large amount of family over the last month and I just haven't had the time to sit down and write about what's going on with the Pierce family.  

We're all doing well and are happy that it's monsoon season.  I love it when it rains (it rarely does) and I like going outside with Ella and Devin to dance in it.  We take walks and talk about lightning and thunder and we sing rain drops falling on our heads.  Sometimes, we will actually jump in the car and drive around the neighborhood and watch the rain.  I love it and I love that Ella and Devin both love it too.  

Ella is now in the Pre-School room at daycare and she seems to like it.  With each new room she goes to I am always a bit worried about how she'll adjust.  New room, new teacher and, generally new friends.  We're very lucky because there are about four kids that have been with Ella since they were all about six months old.  They're all best friends and so going into the new rooms isn't as scary.  Ella is the younger of the four so, she's typically the last to move.  I was excited about this class as I felt like she was needing more of a challenge.  She continues to amaze us with her vocabulary and is constantly making us laugh with the things she says.  

There really isn't much new with Devin and I.  We're both just working and live for the weekends. We were happy that we had so much company but, we are happy to have our normal routine back.

1 comment:

  1. We love you guys and now take some time for yourselves!!!!

    ReplyDelete