Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Talker

Ella talks a lot as in she talks herself to sleep and is very rarely quiet.  She comes up with silly little things to say...here are some examples:

Ella- Mommy! I just can't believe it
Me- Oh really?? Believe What??
Ella- Bamboo (Panda) Scared captain hook away!! I just can't believe it! 

Ella- Don't Do that ok, it's dangerous!! 

We were at the lake and Devin was picking up seashells.  He would shake them out to make sure that nothing was living in them still:
Ella- You can do it Daddy! I know you can!

Other things She's saying:


Oh shucks

You got it dude
It's alright mommy it was an accident
I never ever want to do that
Silly Goose
Well actually....

1 comment:

  1. I loves listening to her talk and you can understand every word! She is amazing!

    ReplyDelete