Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Terrible Two's


Alas, we have hit the terrible two's.  We aren't even at two yet and it has begun but so has time out.  Lately Ella has started throwing the worlds largest fits when she doesn't get something she wants.  After a long day of work, it can be really frustrating.  I just want to come home to a sweet girl and have a nice family dinner. Instead, I get a demonic baby who screams bloody murder at the tip of a hat.  It's been a rough few days here and I honestly felt like escaping this weekend.  Luckily for me, her mood seems to be a bit better; perhaps a Mother's Day present?? Three of her two year old molars have surfaced but I just can't believe that they are solely to blame for her change in mood.  The frustrating part is who can stay mad at a face like this?? 

I am eager for this phase to end and terrified of it lasting all year =\ 

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh...it's all part of the journey....I always thought the twos were God's way of preparing us for the teens! The really nice thing is that the rough days make the sweet times seem all the sweeter...

    ReplyDelete