Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day

  When I think about being a kid there are very few things I would change about the way I was raised.  I don't think that most people can say that.  I respect and love my mom very much but, I think I do even more so now that I am a mom.  I think about all of the things that she has done or still does for me and I am amazed.  
She is easily the happiest person I know, definitely the kindest person I know, she's smart, witty and, has always been my biggest fan. Even in my darkest hour, she was there for me. I am truly blessed, grateful and, proud to be her daughter.  My only hope is that I can be that amazing of a mom to Ella.  
Happy Mother's Day to the worlds greatest mom/grandma.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind words but I always felt I fell short more often than not when we had you kids at home. Watching you raise Ella has allowed me to reflect on the past and YOU are the one that is an amaging mother. I really am in awe of you! As far as having you for a daughter...how did I almost lose you twice to illness and be so lucky to still have you. You are a my Gil and we will forever be "freakishly joined". I love you so much and am so blessed to have you as my daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete