Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Daughter

Is almost two! I just can't believe how time has just flown by.  I miss the days when she was a baby but I love her age now.  She is talking so much and is so smart.  

I love walking into her daycare and seeing all of the other kids come and hug her yelling "Ella or Elda" :) this makes me happy.  
She knows what she wants and will do her best to get it  
She LOVES the word "no"
She knows about 10-15 different animal sounds
She is starting to put two to three words together
She LOVES Mickey Mouse Club house, if we were to let her watch it 24/7 she would
She is starting to be a bit of a picky eater
She likes to sing songs
She LOVES playing with her mommy's hair
She is getting better at going up and down stairs
She is sleeping in her big girl bed
She LOVES bananas
She knows so many words that I can't list them all
She still loves to cuddle with her mommy and daddy.
I love this little girl, she teaches me so many things every day.  I can't wait for the years to come but, I wish they would come a bit more slowly.  


1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh....we adore her too...she is amazing and you two are wonderful parents, but don't tell Devin I think so!

    ReplyDelete