Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, April 1, 2012

New home, New adventures, New memories

We move Friday!! YAY!! The not so yay is that we are all sick right now :( It's not been very fun packing while feeling under the weather.  I seriously hope that we make a turn for the better at some point this week.

We've almost finished packing!!!  We can't wait to move into our dream home and start making memories.  I just have to take the time to say how really blessed we are with wonderful jobs and families; none of this would have been possible without them.  This home is something we have been dreaming about and far exceeds our expectations on a first home.  All of the support we've had throughout the process has made this dream come true.  So, we'd like to thank our wonderful families who have helped us so much.  

 

Now it wouldn't be fair if I didn't stop and remember that this apartment was our first family home.  I have been reflecting on all of the firsts that happened here and all of the experiences we have had.  As much as I am STOKED to leave, I will always remember this apartment.  

I have wondered at times if Ella will have any memories of living here. I am sure someday we'll take her back here and show her were she learned to take her first steps....

So, on that note I leave a few pictures of our first home...







1 comment:

  1. Awwww....your post and the pictures made me cry...you are right...you 3 had a lot of memories there and now you will have a lifetime of memories in your beautiful new home. We are so happy for you and proud of you that you have gone after what you want. We just can't wait to see you 3 in your new home. We love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete