Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Diet?

I have no excuse to not be down to my pre-pregnancy weight.  I got used to eating for two and continued to do so.  Before having Ella, I would eat very small portions and very few times a day.   At that point I thought I was fat....and now I feel so large it's depressing.  I am heavier but I have also never been so happy.  Poor excuse right?? With the wedding approaching quickly, I've decided to start dieting.  We are trying the South Beach thing and I must say, I miss carbs....I miss starch.  I am hoping to get over this and try and lose ten pounds.  I feel like this is a reasonable goal and hope that I can achieve it...stay posted...

2 comments:

  1. Been there! I did the south beach diet and once I got over my cravings for carbs it wasn't bad at all. And I lost 10 pounds, you can do it! Just don't think of bread! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can and will do it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete