Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Nine Months

Has it really been nine months?!?!?!?!
 Ella is our little ball of sunshine, she has a wonderful personality and is a very happy little girl. 

At nine months she is/has:
Crawling
Babbling (Mama, Dada, Ella, Lala, baba)
Pulling herself up
Cruising
Eating almost all solid foods
Sleeping through the night (except for when teething)
Objects Permanence 
Almost perfected Pincer Grasp
Six teeth

She has a lovely personality but, she definitely has a temper.  She is starting to throw obvious tantrums when she isn't getting her way.  Ella likes an audience, when she is throwing a tantrum she needs to make sure everyone around is aware she is upset.  She loves the cat, sadly the love isn't returned =\ 
I just can't believe she is nine months old....I am so proud to have her as my daughter, and so in love with my little bug.

Motherhood is more wonderful than I ever had imagined....
Happy Nine Months my little love bug :) I love you so so much!!


2 comments:

  1. You are right....there is nothing like having a daughter....and I'm so proud of my daughter too!!!!
    Happy 9th month, Ella! We love you and your Mommy and Daddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new background...but Ella is more beautiful than any flower!

    ReplyDelete