Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Grandparents....

Ella is blessed with having a large amount of Grandparents....She is also lucky in the aspect that she was the very first Grandchild on Devin's side and, the first Granddaughter in my family.  I am so happy Ella has so many Grandparents, I think that they are wonderful.  This little girl just doesn't realize how much she is loved. 
Grandma "LaLa" 

Papa "Moosie"

Grandma Jody and Grandpa "Han" 

Grandma Jody 
Great Grandma Bonnie
Grandma Barb

Papa Bill


 Missing would be her Great Papa Meryl, Great Great Great Grandma, Gigi Sue, Great Great-grandma Woolley..I think that is the whole list of Grandparents :) 


I love that they are all so wonderful and they all adore our little girl.

2 comments:

  1. I posted in the wrong place, but you know what that little girl means to us and how much we love being involved in her life....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha :) I thought you did :) I know she does and, I love you guys being in her life...She's a very lucky little girl

    ReplyDelete