Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Engagement

We also got engaged while in Disneyland.  This deserves a blog to itself.  I was so shocked and so happy.  Devin proposed right before the fireworks, got down on one knee in a puddle while it was raining.  It was wonderful.  After finding out I was pregnant we talked about marriage, we decided that we didn't want to get married just because of the baby. That does not mean that we did not love each other or, want to get married, we just wanted to wait.  I am very happy we did. I now can have my perfect wedding without rushing it.  I have time to enjoy my day as well as have our beautiful baby be our flower girl.  I love my little family and I am so ecstatic to be wed next year.
Disneyland...your dreams really do come true...

1 comment:

  1. We love your little family too and we are so happy for you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete