Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, January 14, 2011

Hello...

So, I am not sure how I will do with this whole blogging thing..but it seems like a good way for family to keep up with day to day things. So I figure I will give it a whirl and see how I like it.

I suppose I should start out with a bit of a background.....


Devin and I met almost two years ago, and in that time so much has happened to completely change our lives.
  May 29 we welcomed the most beautiful little girl.  Ella is our little ray of sunshine and, I can't imagine my life without her.  She continues each day to show me how beautiful life is, and feel like the luckiest person in the world.  At almost 8 months she's babbling, crawling, bouncing, sitting, clapping, and constantly laughing.  She's the happiest baby I have ever met.  Ella has a wonderful little personality and LOVES attention.  She loves her food,  blankets, and playing peek-a-boo with mommy and daddy.  I can already tell she's going to be trouble once she figures out how to walk...so she'll keep us on our toes which is probably a good thing ;) 


I don't know how much I will really get on here and write, or who will even read this...So that's why I decided to keep this first entry short and sweet! 



1 comment:

  1. You will do great here as you do with everything else! I'm looking forward to reading your updates. I hope you are better at it than I was but then I've always figured that nobody really cares about what I have to say. ;D

    ReplyDelete