Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, January 14, 2011

Crawling...

An update on little Miss. Ella...She is now a crawler...yes, my little girl is now on the move.  I am terrified, saddened, thrilled, and proud.  All of these emotions for this very BIG mile stone.  We have been encouraging her now for what seems to be weeks...taunting her with toys, pushing her feet, and constantly having her on the floor.  Last night she decided she would take off.  I am so proud and happy for her, yet I felt an overwhelming amount of sadness.  Choking back some tears, I thought to myself...time is just really NOT on my side.  It seems like just yesterday we were brining home this tiny fragile baby. I guess now is the time that the baby proofing begins, as I know she will be into EVERYTHING...she already is.  For now, her favorite thing is crawling a short distance and then sitting up to take a break.



This obviously isn't of her crawling..but it's one I took yesterday.  I will upload a video of her at some point.  

1 comment:

  1. It is such a sad day when they start to crawl. But when she starts to walk just push her down and you can delay that milestone!

    ReplyDelete