Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, January 17, 2011

Ooh The Weekend

We were all very busy this weekend.  My mom and dad came to visit and, that is always fun :) We always enjoy when they visit and are always sad to see them leave.  I wish that my parents lived closer so that we could see them more...but we take what we can get.  Ella loves her Grandparents and they just spoil her like crazy.  Sadly I didn't get a new picture of her with them :( 
Anyway, we went out to Surprise to see cousin Maddox and go to Melodee's baby shower.  Ella of course was a hit as she decided that would be the perfect day to find her voice.  She was very vocal the entire time squealing and "talking" and scooting around the ground.  
We also opened Great Grandma Bonnie, and Great Grandpa Merle's Christmas gifts.  They were so sweet and sent us all some new clothes, and some toys for Ella.  She loves her new singing tea pot.  I think she gets upset that the "snacks" aren't real.  We also received Ella's very first Christmas ornament with her picture on it, which is absolutely beautiful. 


3 comments:

  1. I love that Ella is such a happy baby. She must get it from her mommy and daddy. You are both wonderful parents. I could learn a thing or two...lol.

    Keep up the good work:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) Awh thanks Neighbor!! You're going to be a wonderful mommy someday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pa and I just had the best time too...thank you for sharing that little girl with us! We love you 3!

    ReplyDelete