Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pinetop

I loved growing up on the mountain.  As a kid, you don't really appreciate the beauty of where you're living.  I was lucky to grow up in a small town.  I was lucky to know all of my neighbors and spend endless hours playing outside.  We picked strawberries, blackberries, green beans and anything else our moms would grow. We drank out of hoses, had yard sales, made forts, played dress ups, and had lemonade stands.  We also lived right next to what I think is one of the prettiest parks.  
I loved living on the mountain and wish that I didn't like city life so much.  I just don't know if I could be content in a smaller town.  I miss home a lot and I am thankful I can take Ella to my park and my childhood home.  Ella seems to enjoy playing outside just as much as I did.  She had fun at the park and enjoyed planting pumpkins with Grandma Washie.  She picked tulips and blew bubbles with Papa Moosie.  I love the closeness that Ella has to my parents.  I love how excited she gets when she sees them.  My parents are wonderful grandparents and Ella has made so many wonderful memories with them.















3 comments:

  1. We LOVE having you 3 here and we are so happy that Ella loves it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I had no idea you had a blog! Ella is getting so big and is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I've had a blog for awhile now. I read yours! All the kiddos are so cute. Kylia has the funniest faces!

    ReplyDelete