Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Grandma Washie

My mom came for a visit last week while my dad and brothers hiked the Grand Canyon.  It was really nice having her here and Ella loved every moment with her Grandma.  I took a couple of days off to shop with them both and to spend Daddy and Papa's money :) 
We watched princess movies, Halloween movies, decorated pumpkins, and made lots of yummy food.  
My mom makes everything so special and can make songs for just about any occasion/thing.  I am hoping that we can make it an annual thing for my mom to come and spend time with us.

Thanks for coming to play with us Mama :)






  

1 comment:

  1. Well, I loved every minute too with Ella and you all! It will always be a very special memory...Thank you for putting up with me for A WHOLE WEEK!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete