Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year.  We went to Devin's dad and step moms house.  My parents drove in from Pinetop Wednesday evening, Devin's sister Caity flew in from England with her daughter Irish and, Devin's brother Ben drove in from North Dakota.  It was a nice Thanksgiving and I was so happy to have most of the family there.  Ella was a bit of a crazy baby =\ I am not sure she's use to sharing the spot light with another baby :) We had yummy food and it was just great to chat with everyone.  My mom and I finally got to do black Friday in the city :) We have been talking about it now for ages but, I usually go there for the holidays.  This was a very nice change and I enjoyed shopping with her :) Our best bargains came from Bath and Body Works and the awesome new vacuum I got.








1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful Thanksgiving and a fun, fun change to spend it in the Valley with you all. You and I doing Black Friday was so much fun too! Being with the Pierce Family made it so special and Ella and Irish provided the entertainment...we love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete