Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, November 28, 2011

Parents

I have to say, I have the best parents in the world.  Last night, Ella got VERY sick.  She has never thrown up before so this was something I was not ready for.  Spit up is one thing...puke is something totally different.  My poor little girl woke up at 12:00 this morning...Devin and I were up with her until 3:30..she was sick about every thirty minutes.  Every time she would get ready to get sick, she would have to sit on my lap.  Needless to say we have LOTS of laundry.  I was freaking out and called my mom at 2:00 am.  I didn't know if I should have taken her to Goodnight Pediatrics (Late night Urgent Care) or just let it go until the morning. I tried a nurses hotline..and of course, no one answered. Like always, my mom made me feel better.  She gave me very simple advice but still the same, she made me feel more level headed.  I am so thankful to have such wonderful parents and Ella is lucky to have such awesome grandparents.

=\ sorry again for waking you up so early mom


1 comment:

  1. It's our honor...and you know I mean it...
    We are so blessed in every way...thank you so much

    ReplyDelete