Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pinetop

We decided to take a trip to Pinetop to escape the horrible heat we've been having here in the valley.  I always like going to Pinetop in the summer because it's so beautiful there.  I love my parents gardens and I love the perfect weather.  My parents love Ella so much and make it so we don't really have to do anything at all while we're there...it really is like a mini vacation.  The older Ella gets, the more I know she'll like it there.  There is so much for little kids to do and so many adventures to be had.  I really liked growing up in a small town it's nice knowing all of your neighbors and having a safe place to play.  It was a lovely weekend and I was sad to have to leave soo soon :( 




1 comment:

  1. We LOVE having you guys here, even though Devin takes swings away from little kids! I love that this is a comfy place for all 3 of you and we have a blast...

    ReplyDelete