Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, July 18, 2011

Dress Up

When I was a little girl, I used to love playing dress up.  My mom as well as some of my neighbors had lots of dress up things.  I remember dressing up, playing house or, Pretty Pretty Princess.  One of the exciting things about having a little girl is getting to dress up :)
 Well, my little girl has taken it upon herself to dress up.  She loves to play in our clothes, if there is a laundry basket Ella will most likely be in or beside it.



2 comments:

  1. Yes, you loved dress up and it's so adorable that Ella loves to wear her Daddy's underwear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella is so cute. I do remember many many dress up days. Isn't it interesting how the things that you did as a child and remember with fondness are the same things you want your baby to do?

    ReplyDelete