Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, February 7, 2011

She loves her daddy

I am a part of a bunch of "mommy blogs" I log on typically once a day and read stories about men that don't help their wives, significant others, girlfriends whatever you want to call them...they just don't help. So, these women get on and complain about all the things their someones do wrong. I don't have that problem.  I have a wonderful "someone" that does more then his fair share.

Ella is so lucky to have such a wonderful daddy. She gets so excited when she sees him and is constantly crawling into his "cave" (computer room/closet) to see him.
 I love this picture of them.  They are my whole world..and I just can't imagine what life would be like without them in it!

1 comment:

  1. Devin really is an amazing guy and I know you are all lucky to have each other!!!

    ReplyDelete