Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, February 7, 2011

Growing up So Quickly

Ella is growing up way too quick for my liking.  When we go and see her Grandparents they always comment on how big she is.  I have not spent any real amount of time from Ella so, I see her changes in a different way.  She's a silly little baby with such a wonderful personality.  I am loving watching her grow up and, I am loving being her mom. 
 The last month we've been hitting mile stones right and left.  Each day has brought something more wonderful than the last.  This last weekend she learned how to pull herself up.  I was sitting at my computer and had looked over to see her on her knees; not thinking much of it I looked over again and she was standing...I had to do a double take as I was unsure how she did this.  She continued to do it over and over and now does it to show off.  This could be terrible of me but, I enjoy watching her face as she tries to figure out what to do next.  She gives me the look of, "Well, now what?!?" She also discovered how to crawl into laundry baskets...I didn't get any pictures of her doing this, but I assure you it was very amusing to watch.  
Here are a few of my favorite pictures :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment