Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, February 15, 2013

My little Valentine

I love that Ella is at the age now where she's starting to understand holidays.  Even more than that, I love that she gets so excited about them.  Her daycare had a Valentines Party yesterday and she was so excited.  When we went to the store to pick out the cards, I figured it would take ages for her to choose.  She picked out her cards in two seconds, I was really quite shocked.  Of course she chose a Disney Princess.  Her classmates all got Cinderella Valentines and Cinderella tattoos.  As most of her class is boys, I am sure they really loved them.  As usual we got her a holiday outfit and she was very excited about it.  In the morning I decided to take her picture because she looked extra pretty.  This child definitely inherited her fathers smile.  The two of them either slightly smile with their eyes closed OR I get great big cheesy smiles. Cheesy obviously works for me though =)

Devin isn't huge on Valentines Day, he says that everyday should be treated like Valentines.  I get what he's saying but at the same time, I like knowing that people feel extra special.  He goes along with the holiday because he knows how much I love it (this is true with most holidays) That is one of the reasons why I love him so much.  
Anyway, him being the sweetheart he is brought me a beautiful bouquet of roses (my favorite) to work for me as well as chocolate covered strawberries.  It was very sweet of him and made me all warm and fuzzy inside.  We got buggy a book and Devin bought her a single rose.  When we picked Ella up and he had the flower, she got SO excited.  She loves her daddy very much.  Ella and I are very spoiled.  





1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you all had a great Valentine's Day! Ella is a little Love, for sure and I'm glad she is growing up to love the Holidays so much!!! MSIL has turned into quite the Romantic! This makes us very happy because we love seeing you so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete