Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, July 26, 2012

My little smarty pants...

Ella is two years and two months old as of next Sunday.  I am amazed at how smart our little bug is.  Her speech is getting better with each day.  Here are some of her amazing accomplishments at not even 2.5 :)


She can sing her ABC's 
She can count to eleven
She can sing the following:
Twinkle Twinkle
Old McDonald
Bah Bah Black Sheep
Itsy Bitsy Spider
Row Row Row your boat
Mickey mouse Club House Theme Song
Yo Gabba Gabba
She Can Identify:
Hearts
Circles
Squares
Triangles
She is getting a lot better with her colors

We are so proud of this little girl.  She is learning so much from day care and for that I am so grateful. 


Her favorite phrases are:
Not Nice
Eww Nasty
Hold you (me) Mama
Daddy look it
poo poo potty
water day
not yet

This little girl loves her Bapo and Teenter Bell, she loves to dance in the car, and sing songs. 

I am amazed at how she is constantly melting my heart.  

She is making it VERY hard to not want another baby right away......




1 comment:

  1. We are amazed at how smart Ella is and her speech is wonderful! We love our little Grandbug and her parents!

    ReplyDelete