Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, January 29, 2012

How time flies

I realized tonight that I haven't written a blog in a VERY long time. So, let me see if I can re-cap :)

December was crazy busy.  Planning a wedding, buying a house and, the holidays = lots of last minute shopping.  Two weeks before Christmas I am sure that we went to the mall every night after work as well as on the weekends.  I am sure this made Devin so happy.  We were able to get everything done :) and spent Christmas up in Pinetop.  I love going home to see my parents and this year, both of my brothers were there too.  I love my family and I was so happy that both the boys were able to spend some time with Ella.  I think family is really important and I am sad that the boys don't live closer.  

Christmas was chaotic.  Here are some pictures:



Christmas was always my favorite holiday because my parents made it so special.  Some of my best family memories come from Christmas Eve and all of the fun and crazy traditions we have.  Ella LOVED Christmas Eve.  We were a little unsure how she would do because she didn't nap that day but, she rallied very well.  She loved the attention and she loved when everyone started singing Christmas songs. 

We were very spoiled this Christmas and we are so thankful for our family and friends.


This was just a small tid-bit of Christmas but, I don't have a whole lot of time to write.... I figure I will do a couple more blogs on our on-goings of these last couple months.

1 comment:

  1. It was our best Christmas ever....having you all here, and Ella was amazing, especially since she was sleep deprived....
    We are so blessed to have the family that we have!

    ReplyDelete