Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pink Eye.

This last couple weeks has been pretty hard on Ella.  Since I started my new job, Ella went back to daycare.  Daycare has beat this poor little girl up onside and down the other.  Her first week she got sick, popped through more teeth, was bit, and was scratched.  The next week (last week) wasn't any better.  She contracted pink eye =( and an ear infection.  To complete her week, she was bitten again!! I felt so badly for my little bug. Today is the first day she has been really well.  She was wide awake when we came into get her and was happy as can be. I am praying that this week will be better for our little bug.  Devin says he kind of prefers her sick only because she's more cuddly.

1 comment:

  1. We will teach her how to bite back!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete