Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day


Yesterday marked my first Mothers Day :) 
I don't count last year as Ella was still happily dancing on my bladder.  I was so excited for Mothers Day, mostly because it has been almost a year of having Ella to hold and love on.  We were able to go to Pinetop for the weekend and, I am so grateful to Devin for going :) I enjoyed my time at home and I loved spending it with my mom. 
 My parents adore Ella, they are such wonderful parents and Grandparents.  Ella surprised me with a hand picked daisy from my moms garden, who knew such a thing could end up being my favorite flower received. 
 We had a nice breakfast at Darby's and headed back to Tempe.  
I look forward to many years of Mothers Day, I love my mom and hope to be even half the mother she was/is.  
I love being a mommy and am thrilled I have made it through a whole year without any slip ups :) I know they'll come...but so far, I still consider myself to be one of Ella's favorite people.


1 comment:

  1. You are an AMAZING daughter and we are so very honored to be your parents, Ella's Papa and Grandma, and Devin's Fred and Martha. Thank you all agin for coming up here and for the beautiful flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete